Website Adams & Hodge Engineering, PC
Adams & Hodge Engineering, PC. (Located in Clayton, North Carolina) is a fast growing, respected Civil Engineering firm that specializes in residential and commercial land development design. The firm was formed in 2015 by the merger of two successful Johnston County Engineering companies known for quality, reliability, and integrity. This is a privately held company that values their associates. This successful company focuses on client satisfaction and providing cradle to grave quality/value engineering and planning.
Immediate opportunity for a reliable, energetic Civil Designer with preferred experience in both residential and commercial Land Development.
The Civil Designer will work closely with our engineers in the preparation of planning, design, permitting, and construction documents. Project types include site development, water distribution and sanitary sewer collection, road design, grading, erosion control, and stormwater management. Position requires both office and occasional field work.
• Minimum 2yr degree in Civil Engineering Technology or similar field of study
• Proficient in AutoCAD (Carlson Civil is a plus), and Microsoft Office Products
• Maintain knowledge base of codes, regulations, and guidelines relevant to required areas of specialty and appropriately apply this knowledge to consulting requirements for the project
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong sense of urgency, and deadline driven
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
• Detail oriented, high degree of professionalism, positive attitude, team player willing to collaborate with staff but able to work independently
• Visionary thinker, Problem solver
Job Type: Full Time/Ability to Commute to Clayton, NC
Schedule: Monday to Friday
HOW THIS COMPANY BENEFITS YOU
• Friendly collaborative atmosphere – everyone works to contribute to the success and growth of the company and each other
• Involved management – working side by side with the staff
• Successful, profitable company with growth and opportunities for development and advancement
• Challenging projects and a full pipeline of work
• Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
• Work/Life balance
• Half day workday on Fridays
• 1 week paid sick leave per year and 2 weeks paid vacation per year
• Paid time off for Johnston County Government holidays
• Health and Vision Insurance plans
• 401k with company match
• At Christmas time, the company closes for a period of time to allow employees to be with their families. For December 2023 – this is from December 20 until January 2.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com